Academic exchange and social integration
The PPGEH is aware of the importance of strengthening interinstitutional ties for the qualification and consolidation of both Programs. In this perspective, we have been developing actions and activities to expand academic exchange with other universities and research institutions throughout various research projects.
Some national and international educational or research institutions:
- The University of Campinas (Unicamp) - Graduate Program in Gerontology
- Catholic University of Brasilia (UCB) - Masters and Doctorate in Gerontology
- University of Lisbon (Portugal) - Institute of Molecular Medicine (IMM)
- Technical University of Lisbon (Portugal) - Centre for Public Administration and Public Policies (CAPP)
- University of Lisbon (Portugal) - Faculty of Psychology
- REPRINTE - Network of Interdisciplinary Aging Programs, which brings together the Graduate Programs in Gerontology and Human Aging in Brazil.